This page is designed for our Brigade Leaders and Participants who are in the process of finalizing their brigades to Honduras. If you would like to learn about Shoulder to Shoulder brigades in general, please visit our main Brigade Page.
Currently scheduled brigades appear on our Brigade Calendar.
How to register a NEW Brigade:
- Brigade Leaders contact Laura Manship at paulandlaurashouldertoshoulder.org to begin the process. Laura and the Brigade Team in Honduras will determine the needs of your brigade, the optimal clinic location for your brigade to volunteer, on-site costs, scheduling, and other details. Once your desired dates are secured Laura will add your brigade to the Brigade Calendar.
- Review the Brigade Leader Handbook 2016.
- For medical brigades, submit your Medication Order form for Brigades at least 2 months prior to your brigade.
- Direct your brigade participants to this page to register for your Brigade as soon as possible!
How to register as a Brigade Participant:
- Fill out our Visitor Application.
- Read the Visitor Policies and Evacuation Plan.
- Read and electronically sign the Waiver of Liability.
- Pay your Brigade Fee no less than 60 days before your brigade.
- Review the Unofficial Honduras Packing List and pack any other needed supplies.
- Print and take the Customs Letter with you if you are bringing any supplies or equipment.
- Review the Visitor / Volunteer Handbook 2016 for more information about your brigade!
Please note, no one will be permitted to travel with Shoulder to Shoulder without completing all the steps above.
If you have any questions or are interested in joining a brigade that is already scheduled, please email Laura Manship at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to speak over the phone, message Laura to schedule a call.