Our dedicated professionals serve the health and education needs of over 69,000 people in the rural, southern section of the Department of Intibucá, Honduras. Our employees commit themselves to our mission and work hard to empower local leadership.
- Laura Failla Manship, LICSW, MBA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paul Manship, LICSW, email@example.com
By far the largest department, we have almost 100 people working hard to run our 22 clinics and additional health services across the Frontera. Learn more about our clinics and health services.
- Atty. Patricia Sikaffy Rivera, Administrator of the Health Network
- Dr. Indyra Garcia, Coordinator of the Health Network
- Flori Orellana, Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karla Perla, RN, Sub-Coordinator of Health Network, email@example.com
- Emy Castellon, RN, Network Health Center Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lurbin Calderon, RN, Network Health Center Supervisor, lurbinC5@gmail.com
- Dr. Rosbinda Vaquedano, CMI Supervisor (Concepción), email@example.com
- Dr. Rolyn Marquez, Camasca, CMI and CESAMO
- Dr. Martin Velasquez, Concepción, CESAMO
- Dr. Luis Adalberto Berrios, San Marcos, CESAMO
- Dr. Madelin Alvarado, Magdalena, CESAMO
- Dr. Melissa Ordoñez, Santa Lucia, CESAMO
- Dr. Julissa Yamileth Arita, San Antonio, CESAMO
- Dr. Alan Martinez Garcia, Colomoncagua, CESAMO
- Dr. Francis Anderson, Colomoncagua, CESAMO
This department also includes nurses, health promoters, pharmacy staff, lab technicians, data entry specialists, receptionists, and other supportive staff.
Our Dental Departments at the Santa Lucia and Concepción clinics provide preventative and restorative dental services. These clinic based dentists also operate a preventative oral health program based in schools across the region.
- Dr. Idalia Ramos, Director and Concepción Dentist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Floricia Amaya, Santa Lucia Dentist
- Lesly Amaya, Dental Assistant (Concepción)
Two additional dentists provide preventative and restorative services at our Health Centers in Camasca and Colomoncagua. Two traveling dentists visit communities daily to offer check-ups for pregnant women and school-aged children. Learn more about our oral health services.
Education: Good Shepherd Bilingual School
Our bilingual school in Camasca is a public school that is operated under a unique partnership arrangement with Shoulder to Shoulder, the Honduran Ministry of Educations, and the Mayor’s Association of the seven municipalities of the Frontier Region of Intibucá. English speaking volunteers are also assigned at the school for six to one year placements.
- Iris Villanueva, Educational Development Consultant, Profe.Iris@shouldertoshoulder.org
- Edwin Castillo, Director of the Parents Association
Honduran Ministry of Education, Department of Intibucá
- Damaris Maldonado, Bilingual School Director, 1st Grade Teacher
- Danelia Aleman, Kindergarten Teacher
- Brenda Ramos Gadoy, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Alexander Alvarado, 3rd Grade Teacher
Click Good Shepherd Bilingual School to learn more about the school.
Shoulder to Shoulder runs a multitude of health and education programs including the scholarship program and Yo Puedo Girls Empowerment. Future projects will likely focus on food security and nutrition.
Additionally, visiting brigades from our affiliated universities and other organizations in the United States come down to offer their services on a regular basis. This departments assures that their visits are productive and safe for all those involved. New brigades are welcome. Learn more.
Lastly, our health system and programs are evaluated through a robust medical record system managed by our talented IT personnel within this department.
- Moises Vallecillo, Brigade Coordinator
- Damaris Quintero, Program Coordinator
- Kate Clitheroe, Nutrition Program Consultant
- Forming the backbone of the organization, the Operations Department assures the daily functioning of our clinics by cleaning, preforming maintenance, transporting personnel and patents, as well as managing security services.
- Yami Mejia, Operations Director
- Antonio Vargas, Driver
- Oscar Danilo Hernandez Muñoz, Driver
- Melvin Obed Requeno, Driver
- Rigoberto Marquez, Watchman
- Don Nato, Watchman
- Efrain Hernandez, Watchman
- Jose Efrain Hernandez, Watchman
- Paula Isabel Gamez, Cleaning Staff
- Maria Yanez, Cleaning Staff