People of the frontera in Intibucá live longer, healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives in a strong community.
Work together with our communities to create and operate sustainable health, nutrition, and education services with equitable access for everyone.
- We treat patients, students, and visitors with respect.
- We provide prompt and effective treatment as appropriate.
- We provide information to people and communities in need.
- We are honest and transparent with patients, communities, and donors.
- We take proper care of resources.
- We have skills to do the work, and we train and develop people.
- We partner effectively with governments, other NGOs, and citizen groups.
- We strive for excellence.
- We are results-oriented.
- We are a team and show mutual respect within the organization.
Our organization prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference.